What's new

Scheduling Notifications

JandN2639

Reaction score
Android devices have an app called Daywise for scheduling notifications.

Is there anything similar for iOS? I haven't been able to find anything.

I'd like to only receive them at specific times. For example, first thing in the morning, at lunch, and at least end of the workday.

I’ve searched around the App Store and not managed to find anything that would suit your requirements , however how about this for a workaround.
Firstly, go through all of the apps for which you’ve set notifications and leave the ‘banners’ as they are, but remove any sounds that you’ve set. So you’ll still get the notification, but you won’t hear it (I’m assuming it’s the sounds that could cause a problem, meetings etc.).

Next, you need to look at the new reminders app, which is much more useful in iOS13 and above. What you could do is to set a daily reminder that occurs 3 times a day at the times you require that prompts you to check your notifications.
You could clear your notifications each time you check, so that you only see the notifications that arrive between checks.
You can also put your notification reminders in a ‘reminders list’ to keep them separate from your other reminders.

‘Do not disturb’ is a good idea, but requires you to turn it on and off every time you use it. Once you’ve set reminders, there’s nothing else you need to do.

Last edited: