What's new

SBSettings

KASA

Reaction score
I installed SBSettings have hid a few of my app icons using it, but I can't figure out how to hide the photos icon. Does anyone know how to do so?

It's not showing up in there

I don't think you can hide Apples' core apps. Make a new page and move the Photo app over to it, so it won't be on your home page. If your jailbroken use GridLock and move it several pages over. I just made a folder called "Not Used" and moved it to the last page. Even I forget it's there sometimes.

Okay, how do I make a folder?

Drag the Photo icon on top of another app you want to hide, and a window will popup allowing you to name the folder. Then drag the folder to the right onto the next page. You may have to bump the folder against the edge of the screen a couple of times to get the new page to open.

I know how to delete and hide apps I just want to hide the photos icon. SBSettings won't let me do that. I guess I will have to make a folder ameboid in there since that's all I can do!

I don't think you can hide Apples' core apps. Make a new page and move the Photo app over to it, so it won't be on your home page. If your jailbroken use GridLock and move it several pages over. I just made a folder called "Not Used" and moved it to the last page. Even I forget it's there sometimes.

no i have the messages app hiden because i use bitesms

i also just test was able to hide photos no problem too

Last edited: