What's new

SBSettings 2 rows not working

izzyfanto

Reaction score
I cannot get SBSettings to display in 2 or 3 rows...only one single continious sliding row. Very irritating. I have tried enabling up to 13 toggles, changing themes, reinstalling. Nothing works and I have tried searching this forum, google and other forums to no avail. Can anybody point me in the right direction or have the same problem?

Last edited:
What iOS are you running and what version of SBsettings are you using?

I'm having the same issue, I've recently jailbroken my 5.0.1 iOS iPhone 4 and got the new version of SBsettings version 5.2 and I can't seem to figure out how to get 2 rows made. Looks like this:

6e13ab23.jpg

Matrixnubee said:
What iOS are you running and what version of SBsettings are you using?

I'm having the same issue, I've recently jailbroken my 5.0.1 iOS iPhone 4 and got the new version of SBsettings version 5.2 and I can't seem to figure out how to get 2 rows made. Looks like this:

That's not the original sbsettings window. That's the notification window. Slide your finger from right to left across the clock at the top status bar. Does that have more than one row?

That's not the original sbsettings window. That's the notification window. Slide your finger from right to left across the clock at the top status bar. Does that have more than one row?

Yeah that has 2 rows but check out this video of this guy overviewing the new SBsettings optimized for the new iOS 5.0.1

Last edited by a moderator:
Matrixnubee said:
^nvm thought it showed it with 2 rows in the notification area, not yet I guess.

Us have to go to the SBSettings app, go to notification center.

Toggle on "separate lists"

Ten set your toggles

Then go back and tap on "Notification options"

That is we're you adjust things for that.

That's weird.

I bet your trying to do something SBS cannot even do.

You expecting something to happen that cannot.

Or you simply, need to reinstall SBSettings.

so is there a consensus that there is no way to have two rows in the notification center and ONLY in the drop down window? cause that'd be a real bummer cause I disabled the dropdown window and just pull down my notification center

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

so is there a consensus that there is no way to have two rows in the notification center and ONLY in the drop down window? cause that'd be a real bummer cause I disabled the dropdown window and just pull down my notification center

Yeah man that's what it's looking like /:

izzyfanto said:

Oh. I see what your saying now.

You want 2 rows of toggles? Correct?

SBSettings will not let you do that in Notification center.

You can only have the "info row" and the "more button row"

But not the way the SBSettings drop down window is.

Sorry.

Matrixnubee said:
Yeah man that's what it's looking like /:

zig9449 said:
Oh. I see what your saying now.

You want 2 rows of toggles? Correct?

SBSettings will not let you do that in Notification center.

You can only have the "info row" and the "more button row"

But not the way the SBSettings drop down window is.

Sorry.

copy that, thanks for the responses! definitely cleared it up for me :)