What's new

Saving your music

mike1726

Reaction score
I am a realitavely new iphone user as of march last year. The only problem is when I purchased an iPhone I went for the mid 32gb iPhone. The only problem is I have a lot of music that I have had for years from previous iTune accounts as well as my own music. Apple suggested that I purchased I tunes match. I now have about 850ish songs on my phone. And have something like 9.1gb remaining. When at Christmas I got CDs I put them straight into my laptop and then iTunes Match also allowed me to download them onto my iphone. When I have the cloud symbol on my iphone I always download a copy of the song aswell as it being on the cloud am I doing right. When I next by an iPhone which I'm not due to upgrade till march 2014.I will already be at max capacity if I buy a 32gb. Any suggestions guys or hints and tips.i realise that there is the option to use more cloud storage but the only problem is,I think i pay about £30 a year for iTunes Match as well as the price of buying the CDs I don't really want to pay more to apple to have to rent more storage space for things I've already had to pay them for initially.