What's new

Safari Question

rws

Reaction score
Finally have it! The manual I bought paid off as I have virtually everything up and running on my new IP4. One question and it's not a big one. How do you set the Home page on Safari? I googled that and they all say to open Safari, go to menu bar, anfd dork around with preferences, etc. I have no menu bar on my screen! How do I do this. Darned if I want to look at ATT home page all the time.
Thks,
Russ

Settings->safari->search engine. That's it's! Remember the settings menu is on your home screen!

iPhone 4 16Gb 4.2.8 (jbme 3.0) Moderator @ iPhoneforum staff

Finally have it! The manual I bought paid off as I have virtually everything up and running on my new IP4. One question and it's not a big one. How do you set the Home page on Safari? I googled that and they all say to open Safari, go to menu bar, anfd dork around with preferences, etc. I have no menu bar on my screen! How do I do this. Darned if I want to look at ATT home page all the time.
Thks,
Russ

you won't be able to set a homepage without being jailbroken.

Thanks Crank. I suspected that. I can just set up an icon for my favorite page. There's always another way to skin a cat. Can't I move Safari off the bottom tray and substitute cnn.com down there?
Russ

Thanks Crank. I suspected that. I can just set up an icon for my favorite page. There's always another way to skin a cat. Can't I move Safari off the bottom tray and substitute cnn.com down there?
Russ

yeah that's the best way nothing wrong with it