What's new

Rome mvr Time Window - free iphone app

Altair4

Reaction score
Take a minute and watch this amazing app at work

Rome MVR, winner of the top price at Mobile in Milan last Smau App Awards in the category "Information, Media and Publishing", is the new iPhone app to see Rome as it was in the past.
Thanks to the “time leap” mode, it is possible to view the most ancient historic phases slowly fading, which allows for easy understanding of remains of the ancient times.

The app is developed in mixed virtual reality, with realistic and detailed 3D reconstruction of the most popular archaeological sites in Rome.

Here is the app store link on iTunes (free)
App Store - Rome MVR
Our company website
Rome MVR Time Window « - Altair4 Multimedia S.r.l.

You can catch us also on Twitter, comments and suggestions are always welcome!

Last edited by a moderator:
App really amazing! Like Coloseum and Rome...I've been there once about 3 years ago!!!!

neo111 said:
App really amazing! Like Coloseum and Rome...I've been there once about 3 years ago!!!!

i was there 6 years ago on my honeymoon

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

Altair4 said:
Take a minute and watch this amazing app at work

YouTube Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w32SAZ3PN98

Rome MVR, winner of the top price at Mobile in Milan last Smau App Awards in the category "Information, Media and Publishing", is the new iPhone app to see Rome as it was in the past.
Thanks to the “time leap” mode, it is possible to view the most ancient historic phases slowly fading, which allows for easy understanding of remains of the ancient times.

The app is developed in mixed virtual reality, with realistic and detailed 3D reconstruction of the most popular archaeological sites in Rome.

Here is the app store link on iTunes (free)
App Store - Rome MVR
Our company website
Rome MVR Time Window « - Altair4 Multimedia S.r.l.

You can catch us also on Twitter, comments and suggestions are always welcome!

just downloaded it its one of the best i have seen in a while I would like to see london or amsterdam done the same way..would that be possible???

Last edited: