What's new

Rod Stewart Track Kicks Off Apple’s 12 Days of Christmas App Relaunch in UK

Maura

iPhoneForums.Net News Team
Staff member
Reaction score
[FONT=&amp]
12_Days_of_Christmas_2012.JPG

TUAW reports that Apple has just updated its annual 12 Days of Christmas app ready for this year’s festivities to begin. Although the app doesn’t actually start in earnest until December 26, which is traditionally the first of the 12 days of Christmas, and the first day that Apple will send you a nice little gift from iTunes if you have the app installed, they have kicked off early with a free Rod Stewart Christmas song, Let it Snow, today. Each gift will be available to download for a full 24 hours, and it could be a book, a game, a song, anything that might be found in the App Store or iTunes. The good thing about the whole 12 Days of Christmas campaign is that you don’t even have to have the app downloaded to benefit. All the free items will be available to all for the full 24 hours. Only downside of the app is that it is not available in the US. [/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Click here to download the free app: https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/itunes-12-days-of-christmas/id479672983?mt=8[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Source:[/FONT] In the UK or Europe? Yule want Apple's 12 Days of Christmas app | TUAW - The Unofficial Apple Weblog

Thanks to Super Moderator Gabriel1 for the heads-up on this story!

Sadly I had to download it.....on orders of "her who must be obeyed"...lol

Thanks for the info,i will be downloading the app.

Beats me why the USA can't have it though.

Are you kidding me?? (No offense to Rod Stewart )

I don't believe this news is worthy of listing it on the home page.

Are you kidding me?? (No offense to Rod Stewart )

I don't believe this news is worthy of listing it on the home page.
well you're entitled to your opinion,totally news worthy in mine though.