What's new

Rock Fans Only

teisen17

Reaction score
I need some new songs for itunes and I'm a rock fan so I want to listen and buy some new ones. Post your favorite rock songs of all time!

Last edited:
I'm a huge Rock music fan myself, I'll come up with a list of my favourites later.

Anything by Rush, but my favorite is "Subdivisions".

The Cult... "She Sells Sanctuary"

Metallica...."Nothing Else Matters"

The Cranberries... "Zombie"

Fleetwood Mac...."The Chain"

That's older stuff though. Not sure if you are looking for newer Alternative

Last edited:
No that stuffs awesome! I'm just looking for a bunch of stuff. New and old. Thank you :)

No that stuffs awesome! I'm just looking for a bunch of stuff. New and old. Thank you :)
How about-

November Rain
Sweet child of mine
Welcome to the jungle
all Guns n Roses

Broken down Angel - Nazareth

just for starters

Keep this thread going folks, i love rock music.....add Walk-Foo Fighters to that list.

Ivy, didn't you start a thread like this before? I thought you did, maybe I am wrong?
yes i did, i don't think it got very far though, maybe we don't have many rock music fans in our members.

How about- November Rain Sweet child of mine Welcome to the jungle all Guns n Roses Broken down Angel - Nazareth just for starters
I just listened to the ones I didn't know on here and loved them all. This is an awesome list. Definitely getting every song listed. Thank you. Oh and sorry if this was a repeat thread when I started it. Didn't mean to steal your thunder. :)

Last edited:
I just listened to the ones I didn't know on here and loved them all. This is an awesome list. Definitely getting every song listed. Thank you. Oh and sorry if this was a repeat thread when I started it. Didn't mean to steal your thunder. :)
No no it's fine, mine was some time back and this is about your music, I'm sure i can come up with some more, glad you like the choices.

Trivium- Shattering the Skies Above
Five Finger Death Punch- Lift me Up, Watch you Bleed, well... Pretty much any FFDP song is awesome. :p

Wow. This is difficult. If I named all the bands I like... It take a while to read it. Lol

Opeth- The grand conjuration
Gizmachi- shadow fall
Drowning pool- 37 stitches.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk. . .

I never heard of the bands in the last two posts, i don't think they'r known here.