What's new

Ringtones and I phone 5

spoilingpets

Reaction score
I have searched the site and have not found an answer. I have the newest Ipad and the newest Iphone I want to use the free ringtones from Phonezoo.com. I have enabled the folder for "tones" so when I plug in the ipad the tones is listed across the top of the itunes page. When I connect the iphone there is no tones tab at the top. I have dropped the tones I want into the tone folder and have synced the phone but the tones are not there anywhere.

These are new products for me I am coming from android so any help is greatly appreciated

I don't do it like that. Didn't with Android either.

I create ringtones myself. With Android I used ringdroid and it was pretty simple but making ringtones here is a bit more complicated.

I use an app called RMaker. And rather then try and spell it all out for you here if you get the app it has a video that will show you how to do it. It's not that difficult to do. But you would be using your own music. I don't know how it would work with these free ringtones that are out there.

If you are just dropping the tones and hitting sync, that's not going to do it.

I don't do it like that. Didn't with Android either.

I create ringtones myself. With Android I used ringdroid and it was pretty simple but making ringtones here is a bit more complicated.

I use an app called RMaker. And rather then try and spell it all out for you here if you get the app it has a video that will show you how to do it. It's not that difficult to do. But you would be using your own music. I don't know how it would work with these free ringtones that are out there.

If you are just dropping the tones and hitting sync, that's not going to do it.

Hook, do you know how to do it by putting them in itunes and syncing the iphone or can anyone else tell me how to do this. It was very easy with android I didnt need an app or anything. I am been using phone zoo for years and would like to stay with it, but I have set tones for certain people and I wnat to install them again.

Thank you