What's new

Ringtone Question

BHearn

Reaction score
HELLO :)
I just switched from the Android system to the iPhone - can someone tell me if I am able to use a file in my music for a ringtone? I like to have a few different ones so I know who is calling but have yet t figure it out. I guess making the switch will take patience ;)

Thank you in advance!

Need to use a program like bigasoft iphone ringtone maker. I used it to move all my ringtones from my droid to the iphone and worked great.

HELLO :)
I just switched from the Android system to the iPhone - can someone tell me if I am able to use a file in my music for a ringtone? I like to have a few different ones so I know who is calling but have yet t figure it out. I guess making the switch will take patience ;)

Thank you in advance!

Hi. You can't just choose a song from your music library unfortunately. You have to create your own ringtones (from the songs, and they can't be over 40 seconds long either), and then sync them from itunes Tones library (where you will place them) to your iphone.

You can go to Free Ringtones for iPhone & Mobile. Free Ringtone Maker - Audiko, upload an mp3 file there, and then choose where you want the song to start, and where to end, and it will create the format of the ringtone, you download it to your PC and place it in the Tones library section of itunes.