What's new

Review: The EasyAcc Universal Multi Device Organizer Stand

DrumsOfGrohl

Staff member
Reaction score
easyacc-universal-multi-device-organizer-stand.jpg
When I got this (for free, in exchange for an honest review), I assumed I'd have no use for it. I only have an iPhone (which I usually keep in my pocket, or on my desk), and an iPad Mini (stays on my desk).

I found myself using this stand WAY more than I thought I would. I'm not going to get too much into the specifics, because, lets be real, its just a stand.
easyacc-universal-multi-device-organizer-stand%20(1).jpg
But here's what's great about it:

I have a designated place to put my devices. I don't ever have to search around for the last place I set down my iPad. Its always in the same spot. You'll have to get used to remembering to put there when you're finished using your device, but I adapted fairly quickly.
easyacc-universal-multi-device-organizer-stand%20(2).jpg
It clears up space on your desk. You might not think this is significant, but, and especially if you have four or more, lying your devices flat on your desk takes up a decent amount of space. This is not something I would have noticed, but this stand got me to appreciate that.
easyacc-universal-multi-device-organizer-stand%20(3).jpg
If you're planning on plugging in your devices to charge while in the stand, you'll have to turn the device on its side, but I didn't find that the smallest bit annoying. I'm sure other people will be able to find their own other uses for it, but I didn't like actively using my iPad or iPhone while it was on the stand. I might be able to see someone wanting to watch videos this way, but the stand blocks a (very small) section of the bottom of the display, and I couldn't get past that.

In short, it saves space, prevents clutter, looks pretty and organized, and is sturdy. I'd recommend it, especially for its price. ($10.99 at Amazon right now: Amazon.com: EasyAcc Universal Multi Device Organizer Stand for iPhone 6/6S/6 plus, iPad Mini 3, Samsung Galaxy S5/ S6, Smartphones & Tablets - Black: Cell Phones & Accessories)

For more Easy Acc products, check out EasyAcc - Partner For Your Electronic Devices.

Last edited: