What's new

Review Q1 MagDock Charger by Pitaka

Col.bris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
MagDock is the new ultimate all-in-one wireless charging dock for all your devices, a standby power bank monitored by IoT technology, and a zip-&-go traveling kit for all the power you need on the go.

Over the years I have owned many Apple ios devices all of which have there own charges and usually different power supplies.
Many users like my self-have the latest phones not to mention an Apple watch and in lots of cases Apple Airpods each of which have independent charges. This is messy, to say the least, so I purchase a couple of wireless charging pads. Problem with the 3 phone pads I have is its hit and miss with the charging. What one needs is an all in one charging pad that will charge all wireless devices which unfortunately has not been available up to now.

I received a MagDock from Pitaka for evaluation and I must say I am impressed. MagDock is the new ultimate all-in-one wireless charging dock for all your devices which is powered by a USB-C 30-watt charger. The design is beautiful and looks modern regardless if it is in your office or at home in the living room. Small and compact The MagDock can charge up to 3 of your devices all at once. A convenient stand for all your devices that dispenses with the mess of cables and the limited USB sockets you may have near you.

The devices that you can charge on MagDock include;
iPhone 8/X/Xs series and all Qi- compatible devices. Apple watch original, 1,2,3 and 4 and Apple new AirPods (2018)
The MagDock offers a specially designed geared dock allowing twisting the dock to the viewing angle you need this I found to be great when watching a movie or working in my office.

Using the MagDock at night is a dream as external light radiation is minimal I also love the fact the Apple watch shows night mode. One nice part is adding the watch for charging is so simple just slide it over the top and down to its holder and it immediately starts to charge. The dock supports any type of watch bands and both watch sizes. Using it as a nightstand charger is my favorite

Charging time is faster than any of the other brands I have used or tested this is due to the 30
watt USB-C charger that is included
To get the best results with the dock its recommended to purchase Pitaka MagCase or MagCase Pro as they have built-in Magnets however it does ship with a magnetic plate.

The MagDock comes with a small travel kit which makes it easy to take it to work or on holidays.

In summary without question, this is a quality product and well worth the investment.
It is my understanding this product will ship in November 2018.

Colin Filshie
Administrator
PS I am not affiliated with Pitaka,

Attachments

• magdock-slide1.jpg
    magdock-slide1.jpg
    176.2 KB · Views: 621
  • magdock-slide3.jpg
    magdock-slide3.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 586
  • IMG_1250.jpg
    IMG_1250.jpg