What's new

Replacement 4s Screen wont work

laynemoore

Reaction score
Hello all! im new here and needing some help! Yesterday I bought a screen (digitizer and all) from a reputable iphone parts store in the Kansas City area. When I was all done putting it all together, nothing would come up on the screen. I can see the light shining when the back case is off but nothing will come through the screen. When i was taking it apart, two very small pieces appeared out of nowhere and im not sure where they go! any help would be wonderful! thanks

when u plug on ur former screen 'broken i guess) things were comming throught the screen ? u can replace it quickly in the air just pluging ur screen on the motherboard without assembly everything
if it work the probleme comes from the new
For the screws there is only 2 ou 3 really important ones, and they have nothing to do with the screen connection so dont worry

Last edited:
Hello all! im new here and needing some help! Yesterday I bought a screen (digitizer and all) from a reputable iphone parts store in the Kansas City area. When I was all done putting it all together, nothing would come up on the screen. I can see the light shining when the back case is off but nothing will come through the screen. When i was taking it apart, two very small pieces appeared out of nowhere and im not sure where they go! any help would be wonderful! thanks
Could you provide us w/ a pic of these "pieces" you mentioned? Here's a step by step How-To on the 4S screen replacement. Go through and see if you come across where they've come from... hopefully it'll get you going. Installing iPhone 4S Display Assembly - iFixit