What's new

Removing Surface Scratches

Arran

Reaction score
Hi all,

While my iPhone was in my pocket some sand has caused some very faint scratches on the back glass.

Does anyone have any tips to remove please?

Thanks

Arran

Oh, that is too bad.... This is why I am fanatical about caring for my mobiles until I can get them into a case. Before I received the case for 8 Plus, I wrapped it in a piece of bubble wrap and placed it inside of a small pouch before I put it in my handbag. I was so relieved once I received the case for it.

On the other hand, perhaps I worry more than I should do for after all, these mobiles more or less become obsolete after 5-7 years. I was horrified not long ago whilst at the auto parts store to buy a new battery for my motor. The clerk behind the counter had what looked like possibly an 8 Plus or a similar sized Android mobile. She looked up something on it, and then shoved the phone into the back pocket of her jeans. I NEVER would have done anything like that even if I wore jeans! :D I guess my reticence to do such things is rooted in how I was raised. I was always taught to take excellent care of anything I owned and to make it last as long as possible. The generations that proceeded mine would have been aghast to know how often we replace things like computers, tellys, printers, and mobiles.