What's new

remove new app update badge on app store?

loco

Reaction score
there is an update available for one of my apps. however i dont want to do the update right now. the red badge in the corner of the app store signaling that there is an update is driving me crazy. is there a way i can make it go away without doing the update ?

loco said:
there is an update available for one of my apps. however i dont want to do the update right now. the red badge in the corner of the app store signaling that there is an update is driving me crazy. is there a way i can make it go away without doing the update ?

Not without jail breaking..there is a tweak in Cydia called noBadge that hides badges

loco said:

Not without jail breaking..there is a tweak in Cydia called noBadge that hides badges
Is it possible to just no badge a certain apps and badge certain apps with nobadge tweak from cydia?

i dont think that there is one out there that can do it app by app i but i know the one that he posted def wont work how you are looking to have it work

i dont think that there is one out there that can do it app by app i but i know the one that he posted def wont work how you are looking to have it work
nobadge tweak from cydia works fine. What i don't know about it is if ti does app by app no badge.

bab2010 said:
Is it possible to just no badge a certain apps and badge certain apps with nobadge tweak from cydia?

Search badges, it's free in Cydia this tweak will allow you to manage your badges manually. after installed put your icons in wiggle mode and then double tap the app u want to set u can either set a custom badge to a certain app or clear it. :)

bab2010 said:

Search badges, it's free in Cydia this tweak will allow you to manage your badges manually. after installed put your icons in wiggle mode and then double tap the app u want to set u can either set a custom badge to a certain app or clear it. :)
:) ty for posting that i had no idea that there was something like that