What's new

Red circle with 1in it??

Edd1e

Reaction score
Please can someone explain why I have a red circle with a number 1 in it on my app for this forum?? None of my other apps have this! Thank you in advance.

It's a notification. You must have something that you've set it to notify you for...

Yep, it's the notification badge. You can correct that behavior by going to setting> notification/ locate the app and adjust the way you want it to notify you.

bab2010 said:
Yep, it's the notification badge. You can correct that behavior by going to setting> notification/ locate the app and adjust the way you want it to notify you.

I am confused as my notifications are turned off for that app!

bab2010 said:

We're they on previously...?

Edd1e said:

You have to set up a push notification account for this app. Go into this apps more tab and navigate through settings-push notifications settings- then hit logout. That should turn off your notifications for this forums app.

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

Last edited:
darkstar2007 said:
You have to set up a push notification account for this app. Go into this apps more tab and navigate through settings-push notifications settings- then hit logout. That should turn off your notifications for this forums app.

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

Thank you! That has sorted it out :)