What's new

Recovering old pictures in threaded texts

bknewtype

Reaction score
Hey guys. I recieved picture texts in the past and now when i pull up the thread and look for them, they just appear blank. I never saved them, but i never deleted them either. I know i was able to view them weekd afrer i recieved them. Now its been months and i wanted to look back at them and its blank. Anyone have any ideas? Thanks im advance.

I believe the network deletes them from their end after a week or two. Every MMS gets stored on your networks servers for a limited time so you can download them to your phone. It's a similar thing for texts aswel...

I believe the network deletes them from their end after a week or two. Every MMS gets stored on your networks servers for a limited time so you can download them to your phone. It's a similar thing for texts aswel...

damn that sucks..my nude pics of my ex gf's :( LOL jk..sort of :)

but i still have ALL my old texts from last year, so i know text's dont get deleted.

Well your texts are automaticaly saved to your phone. When you see an MMS your only really getting a link to the file on your carriers server its then up to you to do what you wish with it.

If you ever get them back be sure to let us see what all the fuss is about...! ;)