What's new

Recover what’s app chat history issue

Rizwanabed

Reaction score
I have a major issue

I can see my what’s app in the background it appears and I have notification and working and active the only problem at the moment I try to access it it brings a alert message to recover chat history

above and when I recover it it goes 8% and it boots it out and send the message something wrong

I notice that on a reinstall all messages were downloaded but the moment it went on media it just through you out .

I have lot of vital information and like to retrieve the information any one knows a way and how to solve the above or tell us the reason why I have reset I have put on a new phone, I have enough storage , I have restarted the phone , I have written to what’s app.

If there a way to download the information on a computer as what’s app still working in the background as you see. Below

Do you have a backup of the iPhone made before the problem started? Such a backup would contain all app data, including your WhatsApp chat history. Restoring from that backup should solve the problem although you would be missing everything added to the phone since the backup was made.