What's new

Recording with the phone strait up and down?

Accordlayingkit

Reaction score
So I transferred videos that me and my wife have taking with our phones to our computer...she has a iPhone 4, me a droid x. When all of hers on are my computer there all taking sideways! Is this because she takes videos strait up and down(not sure why) ? If so, is there a way to maybe flip the whole video over clockwise one click like you do with pictures?

If you have a Windows 7 PC, I believe the built in movie editor will allow you to flip the video 90°.

For future, if you take videos on the phone, they'll come out properly (when filming sideways) if you have the home button on the right.

Hope this helps.

Marilyn

Mickey330 said:
If you have a Windows 7 PC, I believe the built in movie editor will allow you to flip the video 90°.

For future, if you take videos on the phone, they'll come out properly (when filming sideways) if you have the home button on the right.

Hope this helps.

Marilyn

Yea I have a new windows 7 laptop...do u happen t know what the movie editor may be called? I figured by her recording it like that was the reason not sure why she does it like that haha

Found it...thanks

Last edited: