What's new

record from iPhone speakers

buzzz

Reaction score
hi,

anyone knows about an app or tweak that allows to record what comes out of the iPhone speakers? preferably in good quality

thanks

you mean some kind of "download helper" like there is for Youtube on PC? so you start it and you can record music of a game for example?

you mean some kind of "download helper" like there is for Youtube on PC? so you start it and you can record music of a game for example?

yes pretty much like that! know any app??

There's many apps I deleted that did that look for music uploaded you can upload music and videos etc. I have to go through my apps to find it. I had two of them.
I just woke up lol and for some reason that was stuck in my mind.
The apps im talking about you can upload music or go to a website IN the app and download whatever you wish.
Mp3 upload etc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There's many apps I deleted that did that look for music uploaded you can upload music and videos etc. I have to go through my apps to find it. I had two of them.
I just woke up lol and for some reason that was stuck in my mind.
The apps im talking about you can upload music or go to a website IN the app and download whatever you wish.
Mp3 upload etc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

will it help me download songs from an app? say, something like a radio streaming app