What's new

Recetion issue

Drmnasim

Reaction score
I am unable to receive any call in my house now but reception was perfect with my old 3GS and still is . 4 g rings and I can hear caller voice but caller cannot hear any thing . This is same case as with my wife,s 4 g phone
Both 4g phone are being shipped back to apple. I think there is fundamental fault in phone design

I have had an i phone 3g and and a iphone 3gs for two years and i have had more dropped calls in two weeks than in two years with the iphone 4.If you spend 200 dollars on a phone it should work,period no fixes no cases no nothing.I will give the 4 two weeks then i'm going to EVO,quit backing Steve.

I have had an i phone 3g and and a iphone 3gs for two years and i have had more dropped calls in two weeks than in two years with the iphone 4.If you spend 200 dollars on a phone it should work,period no fixes no cases no nothing.I will give the 4 two weeks then i'm going to EVO,quit backing Steve.

Have fun with your EVO! I'm not an iPhone fanboy that believes everything Steve Jobs says. But I do know I am really enjoying my iPhone 4 without a case :) to each his own...

Last edited: