What's new

Recent Update to Tapatalk app

pianoman

Reaction score
Are we happy with the update to the Tapatalk app to access iPhone Forums? They took the "modify" post button off the single clik popup menu if you want to edit. It's now under the "more" button. It used to appear alongside Quote, and More. I wish they'd leave well enough alone.

Maybe you guys aren't using Tapatalk to interface with this forum. Just wondering if those that do are happy with the update at the App store. Maybe you haven't downloaded it yet.

Thanks.

Are we happy with the update to the Tapatalk app to access iPhone Forums? They took the "modify" post button off the single clik popup menu if you want to edit. It's now under the "more" button. It used to appear alongside Quote, and More. I wish they'd leave well enough alone.

Maybe you guys aren't using Tapatalk to interface with this forum. Just wondering if those that do are happy with the update at the App store. Maybe you haven't downloaded it yet.

Thanks.

Mines updated also. Nothing really changed in my opinion other than now it's twitter active. (an idea to promote forums no doubt) I myself will not be promoting anything via twitter so I turned this off.

I must say tapatalk is still better than the forum apps themselves.

iHolophyte

Mines updated also. Nothing really changed in my opinion other than now it's twitter active. (an idea to promote forums no doubt) I myself will not be promoting anything via twitter so I turned this off.

I must say tapatalk is still better than the forum apps themselves.

iHolophyte
Totally agree!. You'll notice, if you ever need to modify, a post - that that action has moved off the first clik of the post. You have to hit "more" now to get the modify option. I tend to edit posts a lot - so I guess it affects me more.

Have a great day!

Totally agree!. You'll notice, if you ever need to modify, a post - that that action has moved off the first clik of the post. You have to hit "more" now to get the modify option. I tend to edit posts a lot - so I guess it affects me more.

Have a great day!

Yes I have just noticed that, but once you know it's no biggy. I'm like you, I edit everyone once I've Reread it lol

iHolophyte