What's new

Quick Intro

spyder5157

Reaction score
Hello All.

Well, I must admit, and be honest, I am currently a Droid User (Motorola Razr), But, my girlfriend is giving peer pressure to the iPhone, and recently got one herself.

Only issue being, after our time using the other system, the iPhone OS, and just overall operation, is often difficult for us to navigate properly.

We have been looking very strongly for a Good, PATIENT, Forum, that will be sympathetic to our situation, and help us learn the new device, without any "looking down" for seemingly simple questions. Personally I have a LOT of experience on the Android, even Moderate a similar support site, BUT, am interested in learning this new device along with her, as I believe my next purchase to be an Apple (One main advantage to ME personally is the ability to operate on the GSM network, as I travel overaseas).

SO, I AM HAPPY TO HAVE JOINED YOUR COMMUNITY, AND HOPE TO LEARN QUICKLY, AND HAVE OUR LITTLE "Puzzles" SOLVED QUICKLY.

THANK YOU SO MUCH IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR PATIENCE AND SUPPORT.

Best Regards,

JEFF / Spyder

Hello and welcome to the forum!

It is good to use the search function because a lot of these questions have been answered before but if you cant find anything then feel free to post a new thread with questions you have and some one will help you.

Welcome to the other side ;)

Welcome spyder, and don't feel shy about asking any question, simple or not. The phone has a users manual within Safari bookmarks, and here you have the search option, as unleashed wrote. And in a short time, you'll get the hang of the phone -- no worries.

G'day and welcome to the forum!!! :)