What's new

Question about icloud

taylor4338

Reaction score
If I stored all my pictures on iCloud would I b able to delete my pictures off my phone as long as I have them on iCloud??

yes and no
yes you can delete out of camera roll, you could not delete out of photo libary without itunes
plus with i cloud saving your pictures, there going to be on your phone as long as icloud is turned on.
also icloud deletes pictures after 30 days.

I have a question. I just got an email saying my storage is almost full in iCloud. I am wondering if I turn of and delete back ups will that delete my games and or any saves that happen on the games. I know my games are saved on the server of the company that I downloaded the game from.

I'd rather see if I can turn off and delete backups will solve my memory issue rather than me buying more memory.

Thank you.

squirrel605 said:
I have a question. I just got an email saying my storage is almost full in iCloud. I am wondering if I turn of and delete back ups will that delete my games and or any saves that happen on the games. I know my games are saved on the server of the company that I downloaded the game from.

I'd rather see if I can turn off and delete backups will solve my memory issue rather than me buying more memory.

Thank you.

Just delete the older backups and keep one or 2 newer ones.

The game data will be saved on the newer backups as well as the older ones.

So as long as iCloud has been backing up your device lately, then the latest backup file will have your game data and you can safely delete the older ones.

yes and no
yes you can delete out of camera roll, you could not delete out of photo libary without itunes
plus with i cloud saving your pictures, there going to be on your phone as long as icloud is turned on.
also icloud deletes pictures after 30 days.

yes i am agree with you icloud will delete photos when you sync device with cloud so backup your photos on your computer or you can try another storage like google drive, Dropbox....

I spread my more important stuff to several free cloud services as well as a NAS.

I NEVER have ALL my eggs in one basket, recent hacks, viruses, mistakes etc = protect yourself, don't rely on others.