W WayneG New Member Feb 11, 2011 #1 Can anyone get qtweeter to work on iPhone 4 iOS 4.2.1? I tried it and it froze my phone up! Had to do a restore!
Can anyone get qtweeter to work on iPhone 4 iOS 4.2.1? I tried it and it froze my phone up! Had to do a restore!
W WayneG New Member Feb 12, 2011 #3 MrJDStokes said: I am afraid it is not suported on 4.2 and above Click to expand... will it ever be supported?
MrJDStokes said: I am afraid it is not suported on 4.2 and above Click to expand... will it ever be supported?
B BossRoss New Member Apr 10, 2011 #6 Still does not work for 4.2.1. It still freezes everytime you post, anybody know why?
iPhone 15 Accessories Looking for recommendations and/or opinions on Photosticks ThatTechyGuy 👍 2 Amazon
iPhone 15 Accessories Looking for recommendations and/or opinions on Photosticks ThatTechyGuy 👍 2 Amazon