What's new

(Q) Reception?

bencozzy

Reaction score
Ok so I've had spotty reception and slow data. I've observed since I got this phone that i get 1-2 more bars at night compared to during the day?? Solar flares, higher local daytime traffic? Any explanation for this and is this a known issue with a fix?

Ive seen the bumper things and read a little on it just looking for a more real world response from known users and maybe a couple of abusers! LOL

Ok so I've had spotty reception and slow data. I've observed since I got this phone that i get 1-2 more bars at night compared to during the day?? Solar flares, higher local daytime traffic? Any explanation for this and is this a known issue with a fix?

Ive seen the bumper things and read a little on it just looking for a more real world response from known users and maybe a couple of abusers! LOL

Your location may be to blame. I stay about 4 bars in northern ca.

I wouild think and be hopeful but both parents and my sisyer have AT&T.

Sister has a cheapo flip phone full bars
Mom has iphone 3g 3-4 bars consistently
Dad has atrix 4g full bars usually
My phone side by side has 1-2 bars maybe 3 if I'm lucky I go in the basement with my phone and ill get dropped calls.

I'm the only one in the house with this issue, I try not putiing hand fingers near bottom left area??

And if you look at coverage map for 43228, suppodsed to have excellent coverage.