What's new

PurpleDevilApps: SassyQuotes

Temp87136

Reaction score
I am proud to announce the release of my second app....SassyQuotes!
Inspire by my girlfriend, who loves sharing inspirational and motivation quotes on Facebook, SassyQuotes has been a challenge to develop. And I'm thrilled with the final product.

All quotes are 100% unique to this app. The following editing functionality exists:

1. Selection of of 12x custom background OR choose any background from your device photo library
2. Edit font style, font color, font size and alpha transparency with custom horizontal and vertical scrollviews
3. Share directly to Facebook/Twitter/Instagram from directly within the app. Alternatively, save either the quote text to "clipboard" and paste anywhere or save quote+background in your device photo library.

This app is a universal app for both iPhone, iPad and iPod, using UITableViews and UISplitViews (on Ipad). Navigation features include using tap gestures to hide/show editing toolbar, swipe gestures on the iPhone/iPod for quick scrolling through quotes, pinch/zoom for resizing quote text, tap and drag for panning and repositioning quote.

Besides all that, SassyQuotes also allows you to create your own quotes and save them. Full editing/sharing is available for your own quotes. This is something that very few quote apps out there provides, which makes SassyQuotes unique from other similar products on the AppStore.

Limited promotional codes are available for FREE downloads. Reply here and I will send pm as many as I can you with your promotional codes. Please share this and join us on Twitter

iTunes Download Link: https://itunes.apple.com/za/app/sassyquotes/id603171206?mt=8
$sassyquotes 2.jpg$sassyquotes 3.jpg$sassyquotes 4.jpg$sassyquotes 1.jpg$sassyquotes 5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Please refrain from posting external links other than iTunes links,thank you.