What's new

Protective case for a heavy international traveler

nitrus

Reaction score
Hey everyone. I'm planning to get a 4S really soon. The thing is, my trusty old 3GS's had a lot of tough time with my clumsiness and carelessness and the only way it could last without having to undergo a "glass surgery" every so often was keeping it inside a case (you can't imagine the mess before I got my first case). I plan to do exactly that from day one of my 4S ownership. I did a bit of of a research on the matter and found the LifeProof Gen 2 case much to my liking, there is a big problem, though. I split my time living in two different countries and spend half a week in one country and half in another and that means I keep shuffling between two different SIM cards at least twice a week. Reviews of the case state that one downside of the case is that it can only bear so many disassemblings before it falls apart, which would make its life expentancy very low in my hands. That means I am looking for a good protective case that pleases the eye and does not add too much bulk to the phone, but also either provides easy frequent access to the Micro SIM tray or is designed to be open frequently without any short-term damage. Is there a case I could consider in my scenario? I appreciate your help guys! ;)