What's new

Promo codes for Atlas™ the best World Atlas app on the market [for iPhone]

LegionMD

Reaction score
compasstmlogo.png

Price: 0,99$
Size: 29.8 MB

Need a new world atlas? If you’re an iPhone user, you might love the Atlas™ app for iPhone.
Easy-to-use and inexpensive, the Atlas™ app enables iPhone and iPod touch users to quickly locate countries on the map and explore the world’s geography. The app features the high-resolution map imagery with the same rich detail, accuracy and beauty of their famous wall maps and atlases.
Atlas™ is a unique device, which can help you find any place on Earth using your phone display. Now you can easily find your way around, imagining clearly the detailed maps of all continents and states. Are you interested in location of cities of a particular country? The Atlas™ offers you the most detailed maps of any scale. Now being equipped with a hybrid and satellite map you can not only see the picture of any part of the world, but can also find the routes to any even the smallest and most remote settlements.
Do you wonder how far your friends are, when they are in the same country or on another continent? There are no distances!!! You’ll understand it using this program even for the first time. This program is easy to operate making the distances on the map longer or shorter by simple movements of two fingers.
The Atlas™ has been created for those who are looking for their direction.
You can make use of Atlas™ advantages, which make this program different from any other program on the market and unique, anytime. These advantages are:
- a GPRS map with maximum detailing
- a hybrid map of large zooming
- a satellite landscape map
- search with the most largest cities of the world
- weather
- 3D model of Earth and sun
- compass
Already standard set of Atlas™ maps of high resolution:
Political map of the world
Physical map of the world
Map of time zones
Satellite map of the world
Seismic map
Night map
It is still convenient to work with the application due to quick rendering of maps of high resolution
The Atlas™ has been acknowledged as the most graphically beautiful by many users and it still holds its position. When acquiring our product you can be sure that you’ll receive a stylish and convenient program with user-friendly interface, which is easy-to-understand even for a not so advanced user.
How to use it???
You’ll never find it difficult to use the Atlas™ – it is really easy to operate! To make the image bigger, use zooming and just move two fingers placed on the display away. If you need to come back to the large-scale map position, make the inverse operation – place two fingers on the display and bring them together.
Do not doubt!!!
You should not doubt the offered maps quality. All maps have been made from a research satellite and then integrated into this product without any changes.
We appreciate your attention and we are always guided by your opinion. Due to our work and your trust every iPhone can become even more functional. There are no problems, which cannot be solved! We guarantee you this especially if you have a task connected to the World Atlas.
Screens
mza_7950305237282440438.320x480-75.jpg
mza_981841793564914943.320x480-75.jpg

mza_5359013217770074169.320x480-75.jpg

Atlas™ in the AppStore

[Moderator edit: Removed link to developer website. Please read the rules. Thanks.]

Promo codes:

YNX7M4JXK73J
7TFY3E9AW43K
3E6TAYYP77X6
WRHT3KTHMXNW
WHTRLXJM7F7L

Last edited by a moderator:
i havent had time to have a play yet.

You must lead a very very busy life then if you couldn't take out 3 minutes to have a flick about with it. First thing I did 

iHolophyte
i do yes but i will have a look today,i get sidetracked an awful lot lol.

its on here that i get sidetracked........having said that i like shoes.