What's new

Promo codes available for Whiteboard mojo ipad app

Steve_smith01

Reaction score
Whiteboard Mojo is the most complete whiteboard application on the App Store. Sketch stunning presentations, notes and drawings, and share them with your students, colleagues, friends and family. Whiteboard Mojo contains an unrivaled range of sketching tools, including custom shapes, highlighters, mapping diagrams and text features now use these promo codes for pro version :-

Use promo codes here
EY9M7PWXPHXP
PR7YA4HKH3EF
9TKY3FTKYEJP
PAEMKRW36636
646HE69H9477
FJYFMJ6HLAPR
9YFRPH9FRYTK
MWWYLK3E9LWJ
MEPPKPMWFEN4
NYW6M494XEA9
ERL4PPFLPHWN
R9NPH6N4FATK
69WTFATF6TJY
7RA4P3WWWKAF
4MNTT9YNXJ9Y
PJRF4ETK4X4P
ELXLRT3ALXFM
XARNHA373ATN
9HHAWFX99XFR
XYXEKWNW6EAA

URL:- https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/whiteboard-mojo-full-version/id613022163

thank you for the code.....first and second code was already redeemed,i used the third one......folks would you PLEASE state which code you have used,this makes things easier for us all,thank you

Thanks, I used the 7th code. Most of the others are already used, with no mention of it.

thanks sci,my plea fell on stony ground then.

thanks would be nice too for the free app.

thanks sci,my plea fell on stony ground then.

The same list of promo codes was posted in the iPad forums, so members there were also using the same codes. Two members there told what codes they had used.

yes,i put in the same request over there,it's very annoying to have to go through a long list of codes only to find they are all redeemed,it's common courtesy too to thank the OP.

yes,i put in the same request over there,it's very annoying to have to go through a long list of codes only to find they are all redeemed,it's common courtesy too to thank the OP.

It's also good when the promo codes are numbered, makes it easier to tell which code you used.