What's new

Problems with siri verizon networl

Define problems. Because your question is simply to nebulous to answer logically or factually.

Jskillz16 said:
Is any one else having problems

Yes. Siri has told me all day today that she cannot connect to the network. I am a Verizon customer.

I'm having issues today on Verizon and my buddy is also having issues with Siri on AT&T.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

kozal01 said:
I'm having issues today on Verizon and my buddy is also having issues with Siri on AT&T.

I have had problems all day on SE Florida on att

I have had problems all day on SE Florida on att

I hadn't realized how much I had gotten used to relying on her until today when she stopped working. Lol

I had problems also today. discovered was a systems failure

The sad part I just got my phone today and for a while though it was my phone until I got on line and started searching for answers

Siri basically crashed. I saw it on the news. It kind of interrupted the #occupyoakland segment.

My Siri was working fine yesterday however she is having network issues today and is useless.

Siri acting weird today. Odd responses to requests, then giving me the network error again.

Major issues with siri yesterday (saturday). well, maybe not just yesterday, siri sucks all the time. Horrible, unless you are just playing around with her.