What's new

Problem with uninstall/removing application on iPhone 4s

loukas21

Reaction score
Hello!
I just buy a new iPhone 4s and i have a problem with uninstall/removing applications..
I try to do it with the classic way by holding on any application and w8 for shaking and "X" to display but its just waste of time.. :/
I try to find this option "Check: Settings - General - Restrictions - Deleting Apps." but there is nothing.. i dont have this option..
I go from "Settings/General/Usage" but i cant uninstall from there too..
Any help guys? I cant find what more i need to do ..

Skimonkey

Reaction score
Hello!
I just buy a new iPhone 4s and i have a problem with uninstall/removing applications..
I try to do it with the classic way by holding on any application and w8 for shaking and "X" to display but its just waste of time.. :/
I try to find this option "Check: Settings - General - Restrictions - Deleting Apps." but there is nothing.. i dont have this option..
I go from "Settings/General/Usage" but i cant uninstall from there too..
Any help guys? I cant find what more i need to do ..

Just curious which apps you are trying to delete?

The native apps that came bundled with your phone cannot be deleted.

OP
L

loukas21

Reaction score
This is the problem.. I cant find anywhere this restriction to turn it "on" or "off".. :/

willerz2

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
There should be 2 options regarding apps under restrictions, one for install and one for deleting in the "Allow" portion of the menu

willerz2

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Take a screen capture or two of the Restrictions menu and put it up. Tap the power/sleep and home button together once and it'll capture the image on your screen.

Most reactions

Latest posts