What's new

Problem with iphone 4 back camera

Teremonzon

Reaction score
After updating to 7.1.2. My back camera became blurred, help what should i do.

After cleaning the lens, try a hard reset (reboot). Hold the top power button and the home button at the same time until the Apple logo appears, then release. Let us know how that goes!

After cleaning the lens, try a hard reset (reboot). Hold the top power button and the home button at the same time until the Apple logo appears, then release. Let us know how that goes!
Nothing change after hard reset. Maybe i have to bring it to apple service center.

Last edited:
Nothing change after hard reset. Maybe i have to bring it to apple service center.
Agreed, a Genius Bar appointment at the nearest Apple Sore is in order. They can run a diagnostic to determine exactly what the problem is.

Agreed, a Genius Bar appointment at the nearest Apple Sore is in order. They can run a diagnostic to determine exactly what the problem is.
Thanks a lot!☺️

Hello, i have a good news. Without doing anything my back camera became clear again, as good as new. I dont know what happen, but i can use it again. I hope those iphone who have the same problem as mine will experience the same

Hello, i have a good news. Without doing anything my back camera became clear again, as good as new. I dont know what happen, but i can use it again. I hope those iphone who have the same problem as mine will experience the same
That's very good to hear, even though the solution seems determined to remain one of life's little mysteries.

Yes, and i'm happy because i no longer need to buy a new one. Save a lot of money