What's new

Problem with ios 6.0.2

mentelkick

Reaction score
Me and girl friend hav iPhone 5 on 6.0.2 but it doesn't show the usage time for that battery I was gonna up date 2 6.1 and c if that fixed it and the battery issues I am having but wanted 2 check if it fix the battery but as I said will no not show me the usage time so I can compare

To be fair I received a full days use on 6.0.2 and still do so on 6.1.

I am having no issues either. I get the same battery life from 6.0.1, 6.0.2 and 6.1. No differences substantially measurable.

Cheers I hav updated 2 6.1 and my battery seem better was at 80% 2 hours a go and now it's on 78% where as before it wud hav gone down 2 about 5 without me even using it

I had great battery life on 6.0.2 but since upgrading to 6.1 my battery dropped pretty fast and I'm having wifi issues. So I'm gonna do a fresh reinstall and hope that works.

mach1man said:
I had great battery life on 6.0.2 but since upgrading to 6.1 my battery dropped pretty fast and I'm having wifi issues. So I'm gonna do a fresh reinstall and hope that works.

My battery life increased after the update to iOS 6.1.

Interesting issue I just found and not sure where the error lies (me or the software). I cannot upload any videos to YouTube. Always get "could not publish".

Saw some people have issues on other forums, some said clear phone start over, some say load a 3 second vid and then the rest will work...I did both. Still will not load anything.

Any thoughts? Yes, I have posted to YouTube before with my 4s.

Thanks!

Why don't you update to 6.1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just realized this is a thread for 6.0.2... I am on 6.1 having that issue. Will post somewhere else for assistance.