What's new

Problem with Facebook APP in Iphone 4 ATT

GP3

Reaction score
Several apps are running very slow. This has only been going on for 2 or 3 days now. I deleted all of my apps and re uploaded them back to my phone, but I am still having a problem with facebook running very slow. IS anyone elese having this problem? Any ideas how to fix?

I had not see that problem on my iPhone however did you try rebooting the phone?

Yes, I turned it off for 2 hours, but it did not help...Is that what you are talking about?

yep, that will do it. I'm afraid I dont have another suggestion for you but let see if another member have a similar problem. Sorry I can't be anymore help.

It seems to be doing a little better now....I am still curious is anyone else if having problems or knows a good thing to do every so often to kep your phone running as fast as possible...

The last two days FB has not opened at all. Reinstalled and rebooted ect to no avail. Today it works fine again.....no idea, just give it a bit of time

on a 3G

iphone 4g / ios5 here that boots FB slowly at work with 2 bar signal strength, and runs normally at home and other places with wifi.

I have been having the same problem with facebook the past couple of days while on 3G. It seems to work ok when on a wi-fi connection, but when on 3G it won't even load or update. I get connection error almost always when trying to connect to a notification. Other apps seem to work fine on 3G, but facebook does not. Suggestions? I've deleted and re installed the app as well as rebooting the phone. anyone have any other solutions???