B BedfordBarbara New Member Nov 13, 2011 #1 Cant edit after software update - help! Tried restart & reset
Ra1nMaKeR New Member Nov 13, 2011 #2 Welcome. Is it iOS 5.0.1? I heard some things about a contacts bug...
iFrog Super Moderator Staff member Nov 13, 2011 #3 BedfordBarbara said: Cant edit after software update - help! Tried restart & reset Click to expand... Please use the search button in the forum... We have the answer to the same question in here... http://www.iphoneforums.net/forum/iphone-4-66/cant-edit-contacts-ios5-25466/
BedfordBarbara said: Cant edit after software update - help! Tried restart & reset Click to expand... Please use the search button in the forum... We have the answer to the same question in here... http://www.iphoneforums.net/forum/iphone-4-66/cant-edit-contacts-ios5-25466/
iFrog Super Moderator Staff member Nov 13, 2011 #4 unicornWaste said: Welcome. Is it iOS 5.0.1? I heard some things about a contacts bug... Click to expand... What are talking about?
unicornWaste said: Welcome. Is it iOS 5.0.1? I heard some things about a contacts bug... Click to expand... What are talking about?
B BedfordBarbara New Member Nov 13, 2011 #5 Thanks iFrog, thought I had tried that but both now working ok - appreciate the fast response.
B BedfordBarbara New Member Nov 13, 2011 #6 Btw also changed calendar to 'home' in settings as suggested in another thread, maybe also helps?