What's new

Problem uploading pictures

2015Girl

Reaction score
I can’t upload any pictures. It says a follow error message.

Try using a different browser.

If that doesn’t help, log into the forum’s app with the login details you’re using for this forum:
Forum for iPhone by Forum Foundry
‎Forum for iPhone
and try posting your images there.

I can’t upload any pictures. It says a follow error message.

Hmm.. What browser are you using? I just tested with Chrome without an issue.

Attachment test..

GTW-News_Hero_1260x437_L9jUKZor.png

I’m experiencing this too right now. I can’t upload a screenshot (lock screen). I get a security error. It doesn’t work in Safari, Chrome, and on Tapatalk. Refreshing the page, as suggested, doesn’t help. And I’ve also tried 3 different devices to post that image.
2A4A7ED6-E054-4691-A432-7F3B8CDC6BF3.png

Last edited:
I just tried it and it worked for me.
View attachment 42529
It doesn’t happen in this thread, it’s in the lock screen thread only. I’ve also tried taking a second screenshot and posting it, and that doesn’t change anything.

Edit:
After trying for an hour, and taking two screenshots, it was possible to post my screenshot via Tapatalk. Weird.

Last edited:
It doesn’t happen in this thread, it’s in the lock screen thread only. I’ve also tried taking a second screenshot and posting it, and that doesn’t change anything.

Edit:
After trying for an hour, and taking two screenshots, it was possible to post my screenshot via Tapatalk. Weird.
I just tried it in the lock screen thread and got a different error message. I tried a second time and was successful.