What's new

price of iphone 6

ja520

Reaction score
what will be the price of iphone 6 and when is the launching date?

Only Apple knows the definite answer to this question.

The rumors have the phone being announced at the beginning of September with it being available to buy shortly thereafter.

As for delivery (having it in your hands), rumors put it from the end of September all the way into October.

The only thing we can probably rely on is that Apple will release a new phone sometime this Fall/Autumn.

Everything else is pure speculation...

Marilyn

It's been normal procedure in past iPhone announcements for Apple to release the prices at the end of the announcement presentation.

9th of September there is an apple event where it is believed apple may announce the new iPhone, but who knows?

I've read that the 6 could be priced as high as $800 (without a contract). I'm sure there will be different prices, obviously, if there are different versions of the phone (4.7 vs 5.5 displays)

Whatever the price may be, I'm sure the iPhone6 will sell by the Millions

If the rumors are correct there will be no 16GB version any more. So it might be that the price will raise as the lowest memory configuration available is 32GB. We will see on 9th September.

Just a follow-up question, does Apple has a centralized price for all countries? I mean, if iPhone 6 is worth USD 800 in US, will it be USD 800 still in Philippines?

Just a follow-up question, does Apple has a centralized price for all countries? I mean, if iPhone 6 is worth USD 800 in US, will it be USD 800 still in Philippines?
No, iPhones and other Apple devices are priced differently in different countries. For example, the U.S. dollar equivalent of the new iPhone 6 in the Philippines will not be the same as the U.S. dollar price in the USA.

Thank you for answering my questions. Someone told me before that Apple prices are uniform. This clarifies information then.

I work for AT&T, and we don't even know the price yet. No one will know until the press conference. However our higher ups don't want us to take days off as of September 19th so we are expecting it to launch around then.

News report said that pre-order is available in China now, priced at RMB 5288, equally 860 in US dollar. However, it's the off-contract price.

I haven't heard of news report having pre-orders in the Philippines so far. Maybe it's just one of the many rumors we got.