What's new

Pre Orders?

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Now we know Apple will announce iPhone 7 on September 7th when do we think Pre Orders will start?
I'm guessing and hoping it will be September 9th.....What do you all think?

Last edited:
There's a fair chance it could be a day or two later, with shipping starting about a week after pre-orders start.

BTW, the Special Event is on the 7th.

Last edited:
There's a fair chance it could be a day or two later, with shipping starting about a week after pre-orders start.

BTW, the Special Event is on the 7th.
Don't know why I typed 9th, I knew it was the 7th, Blonde moment :(

Now we know Apple will announce iPhone 7 on September 7th when do we think Pre Orders will start?
I'm guessing and hoping it will be September 9th.....What do you all think?
If preorders are on the 9th, what time 12:01am EST?

Oh yes that's for sure l think

Gregory lsaacs r.i.p.

You will be able to find out all about the upcoming iPhone 7 here in this forum as soon as its announced.
Unfortunately, I have an all day conference tomorrow.:( I'll have to watch the Special Event later.

Not quite the same as watching it as it happens eh.
Not really. I won't miss the pre-order, though. The last time, I took my coffee break at work to coincide with the start of pre-orders and had it all done in less than a minute. That's how I got my Apple Watch on launch day.:)

Not really. I won't miss the pre-order, though. The last time, I took my coffee break at work to coincide with the start of pre-orders and had it all done in less than a minute. That's how I got my Apple Watch on launch day.:)
Last year I was all primed and ready for the start and the iTunes store didn't open on time.