What's new

Pre-Order Rush

jkeith

Reaction score
Do you think verizon will have enough phones to cover the pre-order on the 3rd. Also whats your prediction on how soon the will run out if the do.

WOW.. another one of these threads???? Look it up this has been discussed plenty of times.. Please mod close this thread

WOW.. another one of these threads???? Look it up this has been discussed plenty of times.. Please mod close this thread
WOW another dick. How many times do people like you gotta try and look cool. Please mod band this prick

WOW another dick. How many times do people like you gotta try and look cool. Please mod band this prick

I would watch how you talk around here. This kind of attack on another member will get YOU banned. I know the owners of this forum (I used to be a Super Mod on 3 of their other forums) and they do NOT like it when they see language like this or attacks on any members of the forums. EDMVR6 is completely right when he said you should do a search before posting a thread just to make sure it wasn't discussed already. Please keep this in mind before starting any other threads and PLEASE do not attack any members of the forums anymore.

What a HOMO...hhahahahahahaha! Learn how to use a god damn Forum before u post bllshit.. The retard asking the same **** that's been posted over and over again.. Dumb COCK

Anyway, back to the subject at hand. I called to order an insurance replacement for my BB Curve to hold me over till the preorder and the rep on the phone said that anyone that preordered would get one....thats why they wont be shipped till the 10th. I know its hearsay, but lets hope he's right!

Anyway, back to the subject at hand. I called to order an insurance replacement for my BB Curve to hold me over till the preorder and the rep on the phone said that anyone that preordered would get one....thats why they wont be shipped till the 10th. I know its hearsay, but lets hope he's right!
Aw a simple answer to a simple question. Thank you so much for the information. Some people just think they gotta look cool.

What a HOMO...hhahahahahahaha! Learn how to use a god damn Forum before u post bllshit.. The retard asking the same **** that's been posted over and over again.. Dumb COCK

It's good to see that you are taking the mature road.

Ok I apologize.. Lets move on JKieth.. hope we all can pre order Feb. 3rd..

I think it is just that a lot of people (and I am one of them ) are very excited about Verizon getting the Iphone. Since Verizon will have Iphones available for 2/10 when it is the launch date for everyone I think it is a safe bet that there will be plenty available for pre-order. I still plan on being up at 3:00 AM an pre-ordering mine.

I am more interested in when the phone will actually ship and arrive....if its not gonna ship early and arrive early, i might as well preorder for instore pickup on the 10th and go on my lunch break and pick it up.

I am more interested in when the phone will actually ship and arrive....if its not gonna ship early and arrive early, i might as well preorder for instore pickup on the 10th and go on my lunch break and pick it up.
The general consensus is that online preorders will be shipped to your home, as all Verizon online purchases do. The only question is WHEN.
I have ordered phones from VZW online before and they usually ship FedEx, no later than 2 days from ordering. YMMV.

I don't know about that. I have a feeling there could be a rather long line at the stores, both Apple and Verizon, on the 10th. Just a gut feeling. Also a feeling they are going to sell out.

I don't know about that. I have a feeling there could be a rather long line at the stores, both Apple and Verizon, on the 10th. Just a gut feeling. Also a feeling they are going to sell out.

So having it delievered may actually be a better bet? Thanks for the thought!