What's new

Posting pics to facebook!

crazytrain69

Reaction score
Is there an app that will let you post your pictures to Facebook? Can't figure out how to do that and I have had my iPhone since February.

use the facebook app to post it on your wall you will see a camera beside the bar you would type your status or from the main screen click photos and you can create albums

Ok now I feel like an idiot! Lol! Never noticed that.

the facebook app doesnt work well for me ... i downloaded iloader ... much easier

That's what these forums are for...no stupid questions unless they're asked twice...lol

use the facebook app to post it on your wall you will see a camera beside the bar you would type your status or from the main screen click photos and you can create albums
Oh man, I have the fb app and don't have a camera next to the status bar! Now what?

at the top left hand corner there is a menu when you open that menu you will see several icons one says photos you can create albums there and\or just upload pictures.

Oh man, I have the fb app and don't have a camera next to the status bar! Now what?

When you go to facebook app and click on "newsfeed" -- at the top of that screen you will see PHOTO, STATUS, CHECKIN...... When you click on Photo - you will get the options of "Take photo or video", "Choose from library" or cancel.

Click Choose from Library to load from your gallery. Hope that helps

I have been wondering about this same issue for some time now. I just looked at my Facebook app and I have no "camera" next to or under my staus bar. I do however have the "check in" feature there. Any ideas?

When you go to facebook app and click on "newsfeed" -- at the top of that screen you will see PHOTO, STATUS, CHECKIN...... When you click on Photo - you will get the options of "Take photo or video", "Choose from library" or cancel.