What's new

possibly messed up baseband??? :(

ykguy

Reaction score
hey guys i had my iphone 4 ios 5 jailbroken worrking perfectly with no problems yesturday i put siri on it with the siriport and that worked perfectly fine also. i left my house and when it came time to use 3g i got the you are not subscribed to a cellular data service. before i did the siri hack i had no problems with my 3g internet usage at all. i tryed doing all of the APN profile fixes and i reset network settings multiple times. still same problem everytime i try to get 3g internet service. i restored my iphone to a brand new state (not backed up to any sync) and went to go on the 3g internet service and it STILL came up with the not subscribed to a data plan message! then i tryed the APN profile change on my iphone freshly restored and still nothing. then after all that i went ahead and updated my itunes and downloaded ios 5.1 and intalled it on my iphone thinking that would solve the problem and give me back my 3g data. however after installing ios 5.1 i still got the you are not subscribed to a cellular data service. what is wrong?? anytime iv ever had that message iv just restored the phone 100% back to factory and it fixed everything...

hope someone can help!!

ykguy said:
hey guys i had my iphone 4 ios 5 jailbroken worrking perfectly with no problems yesturday i put siri on it with the siriport and that worked perfectly fine also. i left my house and when it came time to use 3g i got the you are not subscribed to a cellular data service. before i did the siri hack i had no problems with my 3g internet usage at all. i tryed doing all of the APN profile fixes and i reset network settings multiple times. still same problem everytime i try to get 3g internet service. i restored my iphone to a brand new state (not backed up to any sync) and went to go on the 3g internet service and it STILL came up with the not subscribed to a data plan message! then i tryed the APN profile change on my iphone freshly restored and still nothing. then after all that i went ahead and updated my itunes and downloaded ios 5.1 and intalled it on my iphone thinking that would solve the problem and give me back my 3g data. however after installing ios 5.1 i still got the you are not subscribed to a cellular data service. what is wrong?? anytime iv ever had that message iv just restored the phone 100% back to factory and it fixed everything...

hope someone can help!!

I'm about to do everything you did. Should I not install Siri then? Or was it the place you chose to get Siri do you think? Jw. I have iPhone 4, doing iOS 5, and bout to jailbreak it.

Lesia- Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net