Poll: Will you update to IOS 8?

Will you update to IOS 8?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I will be updating my iPad Air right away and of course iPhone 6 will ship with IOS 8, how about you all?

The second its released, I'm updating. Sometimes there have been glitches, but they're usually fixed in a timely manner. Its also fun seeing the problems and fixes in real time.

I've been on iOS 8 since June. It has a lot more functionality than iOS 7, I think most who update will like it.
One of the neatest new features is being able to make and receive phone calls on your Mac and iPad, relayed through your iPhone when all devices are sharing the same WiFi network.

I'm gonna update my 5s, my wife's 5s, and my iPad Air when I get home from work! Then I install swiftkey!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm gonna update my 5s, my wife's 5s, and my iPad Air when I get home from work! Then I install swiftkey!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Oh yes i will be installing SwiftKey too.

I will be updating my iPad Air right away and of course iPhone 6 will ship with IOS 8, how about you all?
Updating now. It took three hours for my Iphone 4s and and over two hours for my Ipad Air. Good luck to all who are going to download.

Updating now. It took three hours for my Iphone 4s and and over two hours for my Ipad Air. Good luck to all who are going to download.
Mine took a very long time too, For about 2.5 hours I had a message saying my request for the new software had been received, Then it started downloading which took 2 more hours, It all went smoothly but took far too long.

Updated my aging iphone 5. Took me only half an hour via iTunes. Updating in phone takes a while.

I'll update my iPad 2 tonight but I'm keeping my 4s jailbroke on 7.1.2. I'll go to 8 if/when they jailbreak it. There are still just a few customizations I just won't live without unless I have no choice. (no sent text sound when phone is on loud, asktocall <no butt dials>, springtomize <hide news, stocks etc>, and I really like androidlockxt instead of the numeric or work pass lock). If apple would let us do simple stuff like that I wouldn't really need to jailbreak :(