What's new

Pocket God Episode 39: Challenge of the Gods Lands in the App Store

Maura

iPhoneForums.Net News Team
Staff member
Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UvAzcpLmy0A&feature=player_detailpage]YouTube - ‪PG Episode 1.39: Challenge of the Gods‬‏[/ame]​

Bolt Creative today released the latest Pocket God update: Episode 39, “Challenge of the Gods.” The update adds new objectives and challenges to all 38 previous episodes, as well as adding a new island to the map – God Island – which is home to a mysterious temple and a series of open pedestals ready and waiting to be filled by an all-new collection of God Idols. You can only earn these special God Idols by completing the new challenges that have been added to the previous levels, so any player wishing to collect all 39 Idols will have to prove themselves a true master of their hapless pygmies, finding every fiendish feature in the game. Collecting the Idols and bringing them to the temple will unlock its secrets, and give players a glimpse of what new miseries await their pygmies in Episode 40.

Other new features in “Challenge of the Gods” include the Shark Pack, a purchasable set of skins for the ever-hungry shark, such as robot shark, tiger shark, and alien shark.

Click here to download the game for $0.99: Pocket God for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad on the iTunes App Store

Source: Bolt Creative

Im confused i put the gods on the pedestals and i dropped a guy in the hole. All it says is to be continued and i become confused? Is that all it does or does something special eventually happen?

Freddyalkan, the reason why it says "To be continued" when you enter the Temple it's because you have to wait for Episode 40 to come out, which features the God Battle's which take place in the Temple.