What's new

Plz Help

Chrisp88

Reaction score
ok jus got my iphone 4 on sunday and really want to jailbreak so i was jus wondering do i jus download green poison and connect my phone to my mac am so confused can someone help me in anyway give me a link to a step by step or jus help me clarify mind you first time iphone owner and never jailbroken anything lol ... thanks :iphone4vert:

just follow the prompts on greenpoison. its so easy a caveman can do it

and yes you gotta download it. when you open it greenpoison tells you what to do and you do it and you are jailbroken

ok jus got my iphone 4 on sunday and really want to jailbreak so i was jus wondering do i jus download green poison and connect my phone to my mac am so confused can someone help me in anyway give me a link to a step by step or jus help me clarify mind you first time iphone owner and never jailbroken anything lol ... thanks :iphone4vert:

Here you go:

How to Jailbreak Verizon iPhone

I have a Droid X and was always too scared to root it. I ordered an Iphone 4 from Verizon and I have been checking out the forums to find out all I could about the iphone before I get it. I have found 1 thing that I think I will miss as some others have stated is the led notification light that the droids have. I am not computer savy so I am scared to jailbreak it but I am considering it. Can I please get some advice. Is it easy to do? Is there anything I should do before I jailbreak? If I have problems can I restore the phone? I really appreciate all advice and help I can get.

use the video tutorials on youtube, its very easy

I have a Droid X and was always too scared to root it. I ordered an Iphone 4 from Verizon and I have been checking out the forums to find out all I could about the iphone before I get it. I have found 1 thing that I think I will miss as some others have stated is the led notification light that the droids have. I am not computer savy so I am scared to jailbreak it but I am considering it. Can I please get some advice. Is it easy to do? Is there anything I should do before I jailbreak? If I have problems can I restore the phone? I really appreciate all advice and help I can get.

found this online. step by step guide.
How to jailbreak iOS 4.2.6 on your Verizon iPhone 4 with Greenpois0n | TiPb