What's new

Please help with jailbreaking Ios 6.0..

cheony81

Reaction score
Hello first let me apologize if i am posting in wrong forum..I just bought a ipod touch 5th gen 32gb,and it is running ios 6.0.i know the latest update 6.1.3 is out and has issues with jailbreak..I would like to know if someone can let me know if i can jailbreak and what should i use to jailbreak.also is there a way to update to maybe 6.1.1 or 6.1.2?thank you in advance and apologize for posting in wrong thread if i am..

Hello first let me apologize if i am posting in wrong forum..I just bought a ipod touch 5th gen 32gb,and it is running ios 6.0.i know the latest update 6.1.3 is out and has issues with jailbreak..I would like to know if someone can let me know if i can jailbreak and what should i use to jailbreak.also is there a way to update to maybe 6.1.1 or 6.1.2?thank you in advance and apologize for posting in wrong thread if i am..

If you want to jailbreak, you should use the evasi0n jailbreak, found at http://evasi0n.com/

There is no way to upgrade to any iOS version other than iOS 6.1.3.

Thank you very much..also will jail breaking will Siri still work? And also should I save shsh blob? I think that's what it is

Thank you very much for all your help..will give update after jailbreak..

To put it in simplest terms, jailbreaking doesn't affect the stock functionality of a device. It allows you to add onto it, but doesn't detract from it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 

One last thing should I do a back up on iTunes before jailbreak?

Ok cool thank you again and everyone that helped!