What's new

please help me .

fairus

Reaction score
why my iphone 4 can't call out . and i also can't receive any msg from anyone .i've checked the line . my line looks so good. pleasee help me im new in iphone world.

Last edited by a moderator:
This may seem like a dumb question... but are you able to receive calls or send text messages? If not... there's got to be something wrong w/ your service.

im sorry im not so good in english .i've told that i can't receive messages and calls . then , i can't send new msg or call out .
but after i reset all setting . my device seems to be good. in 2 days, i has reset my iphone 2 times. i've went to my coverage centre , is there anyting problems with my micro sim. they said theres no any problems with the network . *sorry for my bad english.

Some glitch in your iOS for sure if you are sure that after hard resetting the phone you are able to sms and call. If it continue you might want to factory reset your iPhone and set it up as a new iPhone.

my friends have an iPhone 3gs jailbreaken ios 4.2.1 . he interested to ios 5.1 . he want to upgrade his iphone 3gs ios 4.2.1 to ios 5.1 .
can you give some advise to this post ? should my friends upgrade or not ?

feel free to reply this post .

my friends have an iPhone 3gs jailbreaken ios 4.2.1 . he interested to ios 5.1 . he want to upgrade his iphone 3gs ios 4.2.1 to ios 5.1 . can you give some advise to this post ? should my friends upgrade or not ? feel free to reply this post .
Just a couple things to consider first. One... there isn't an Untethered JB for iOS 5.1 yet but, your friend can have a Tethered JB until then. Second, is your friend relying on any type of an Unlock since sitting at 4.2.1?

sorry I do not know whether he Untethered or Tethered JB. Because my friend's iphone 3gs only bought for second hand. is there a way for us to know what kind of JB that his sitting now ?

iOS 5.1 is Semi-teathered
iOS 5.0.1 is un-teathered
But you can not upgrade to 5.0.1 directly without SHSH blobs which you never had it, so there's no chance of 5.0.1

at times 5.1 is boot-teathered.