What's new

playlist on iPhone not showing up

iNurse

Reaction score
Please help! I have my iPhone 4s - my iTunes was sync'd with my iPhone, i have play lists. Now however, my play list show up in name but either no songs or one or two songs only showing on iPhone. when I look on iTunes on MAC it shows all of them and they are gray in the right play list... IT IS driving me crazy!!! please help

thanks

I have the same problem between my pc and iPhone 4s. I chose to sync certain songs and playlists. The individual songs seemed to have synced okay but when I chose entire playlists, only the playlist name syncs but the folder is empty.

Running 5.01 and Windows Vista Any ideas?

Thanks in advance!

I have the same problem between my pc and iPhone 4s. I chose to sync certain songs and playlists. The individual songs seemed to have synced okay but when I chose entire playlists, only the playlist name syncs but the folder is empty.

Running 5.01 and Windows Vista Any ideas?

Thanks in advance!

Here is what I did -- after several tries it seems... Deleted play list off phone.. Hard reboot... Re-synced computer and iPhone - then clicked MANAGE my music or manually manage whatever it says there then clicked play list and drug it back to the iPhone and its there now....

Not sure what that did because I deleted and added back before and it didn't work but it did this time. Glad I am not the only one that has had this issue....

Good luck