K Keeshay New Member Mar 12, 2011 #1 I jus just joined this site, and question is how can I delete pictures off my iPhone that was trsnsferred from itunes? Thx!
I jus just joined this site, and question is how can I delete pictures off my iPhone that was trsnsferred from itunes? Thx!
I i_is_for_iphone New Member Mar 12, 2011 #2 Keeshay said: I jus just joined this site, and question is how can I delete pictures off my iPhone that was trsnsferred from itunes? Thx! Click to expand... you must remove them from the folder on your computer then resync with itunes
Keeshay said: I jus just joined this site, and question is how can I delete pictures off my iPhone that was trsnsferred from itunes? Thx! Click to expand... you must remove them from the folder on your computer then resync with itunes
K Keeshay New Member Mar 12, 2011 #3 i_is_for_iphone said: you must remove them from the folder on your computer then resync with itunes Click to expand... Thank you!
i_is_for_iphone said: you must remove them from the folder on your computer then resync with itunes Click to expand... Thank you!
iPhone 16 Accessories SmallRig All-in-One Universal Quick Release Phone Video Rig Kit Pro for iPhone ThatTechyGuy 👍 4 Amazon