What's new

Photos taken with the iPhone X

I want the 8 or maybe the X, but it would be nice for a side by side comparison from someone who has both phones and took a shot if the same thing from the same angle if possible

Last edited:
I did something similar with my 5S a 6SE and 7
Couldn't make out any WOW differences.

I suspect between the 5S and X there must be a difference, not going to buy one just to find out though.

I don’t expect a significant difference between both devices. The cameras are almost identical.

Hard specs on the differences between the new cameras seems hard to find. Even a small difference in certain areas could be important for serious photographers. The Apple specs are rather vague. A bigger sensor, less noise. How much bigger? We will have to wait for one of those strip-down reports to know more. Without better info I have to play wait-and-see.
I came across one comparison online of the 7 Plus vs 8 Plus and that tester seemed to report much less noise on the 8 Plus in low light, but the test wasn’t very scientific and I couldn’t see any difference in the video.

So nobody have the iPhone 10 yet because if they did they would actually be posting pictures here

I didn't get mine yesterday :(

Here are a couple of pics... Portrait mode with studio lighting on the cardinal and just a regular photo on the light bulb and vine...

IMG_0013.JPG

IMG_0011.JPG

Here are a couple of pics... Portrait mode with studio lighting on the cardinal and just a regular photo on the light bulb and vine...

Photos look great! How do you think the camera quality compares to your last phone?

Photos look great! How do you think the camera quality compares to your last phone?

I had the iPhone 8 Plus so pretty similar but I did think some pictures appear crisper but that could be the display too that I'm viewing then on.